Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Walk to Remember

I went with my boys to the train park today. We talked about rocks, cars, trains, and mom-peep. My boys are wild and out of control, but they are also gentle spirits wanted to rejoice in the everyday events of life. While we were playing at the park I saw a boy talk harshly to them. I have a live and let live policy at the park and let boys be boys, and so I let it go. What I loved was my sons reaction though. He looked at the child and said with resiliency, "Let's play on the choo choo train!" He actually screamed it. My boys love to play, that is what makes them my boys.

2 comments:

Joeyolsen@gmail.com said...

I am proud of you for not beating up the other little kid who bad mouthed your boys.

Travis Marsh said...

I really thought about it.